Jus Mohammedicum”, Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
- Creation: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 384
Other Finding Aids
Alfred Hackman, Catalogi codicum manuscriptorum Bibliothecae Bodleianae pars quarta codices viri admodum reverendi Thomae Tanneri, STP, episcopi Asaphensis, complectens (Oxford, 1860; reprinted with corrections, 1966), no. 384.
Beeston, A. F. L., Hermann Ethé, and Eduard Sachau, Catalogue of the Persian, Turkish, Hindûstânî, and Pushtû Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library (Oxford, 1889, Print. Catalogi Codicum Manuscriptorum Bibliothecae Bodleianae), pt. 1, Turc. 79.
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 10211.
Possedit olim, scil. anno 1680, Johannes de Sancto Johanne.
Haud pridem exaratus, hodie inter codd. Bodl. Orient. et numerat. 103.
On paper, in quarto
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)