- Notebook containing diary entries. 1924-1926
- Diary 1927
- Notebook containing fragment of a story for children, diary entries May to September 1940, and diary entries from visits to East Africa, 1949-1950.
- Notebook containing diary entries from South Africa, Rhodesia and Zambia. 1958-1959
- Notebook containing diary entries from Jamaica. 1954-1955
- Notebook containing diary entries from Jamaica and Barbados. 1955
- Pocket diary 1959
- Collins Business Woman's appointments diary. 1960
- Collins Lady's appointments diary. 1962
- University of St. Andrews appointments diary. 1962-1963
- Diary 1964. Also includes press cuttings regarding apartheid, Nelson Mandela and nuclear testing in China, letter to William Macmillan from the Office of the Deputy High Commisioner for the United Kingdom in Ibadan, Nigeria, itinerary for a weekend visit to Rome for the canonisation of the Uganda Martyrs, programme for a visit to the University of Ibadan, and programme of sports and entertainments on RMMV Capetown Castle.
- Diary 1967-1968
- University of St. Andrews appointments diary 1968-1969
Language of Materials