Objects owned by Tom, Susan and Harold Owen, c.1907-1908 and n.d.
- Item 17 silver locket containing photograph of Wilfred Owen and his hair framed in a miniature frame
- Item 20 Tom Owen’s pocket book, contains items 21-23
- Item 21 pictorial souvenir of India, 4 photographs of Bombay, posted to Tom Owen, 1908
- Item 22 photograph of fish labelled by Harold Owen ‘Caught together, Shropshire’
- Item 23 butterfly pattern done in poster paint on folded paper, labelled by Harold Owen ‘Birkenhead, c.1907’
- Item 26 box of glass negatives
- c.1907-1908 and n.d.
Language of Materials
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
Box 32:23-24, 27-28