Sleeve notes, reviews and letters to editors, with suggested corrections to Köchel 6, 1968-1988
MS. Tyson 53
Held in our offsite storage facility
- Sleeve note for Beethoven. Für Elise, Eroica-Variationen Op. 35, 6 Bagatellen Op. 126, 6 Ecossaisen WoO 83. Alfred Brendel, Philips Digital Classics, 412 227-1, 1985. Typescripts and correspondence, 1984.
- Sleeve note for Mozart. Le nozze di Figaro, K492. Erich Kleiber, Decca 417 315-2, 1989. Typescripts and correspondence, 1988.
- Beethoven. First, Second and Third Symphonies: facsimile of the Cianchettini & Sperati editions, London 1808- (Detroit: Information Coordinators, 1975). Draft and proof, .
- Mozart. Klaviersonaten (Munich: G. Henle, .
- Haydn: chronicle and works by H.C. Robbins Landon (announcement of vols. 3 and 4), .
- Mozart by Wolfgang Hildesheimer, translated by Marion Faber (New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 1982).
Letters to editors regarding:
- C. Roscoe's 'Haydn and London in the 1780s' and C.B. Oldman's 'Haydn's quarrel with the "Professionals" in 1788' in Music & Letters, 1968.
- Response to Lewis Lockwood's paper later published as 'Beethoven's unfinished Piano Concerto of 1815: sources and problems', 1969.
- D. Heartz's 'Mozart, his father, and Idomeneo in Music & Letters, 1978.
Suggestions of corrections to Köchel 6
- Correspondence with Gottfried Möckel of Breitkopf & Härtel, 1988.
- Notes and correspondence with Neal Zaslaw, 1992-1993.
Language of Materials
MS. Tyson 53