Extracts and notes by dr. Richard Holdsworth, written in the first half of the 17th century by R, Holdsworth
Extracts and notes by dr. Richard Holdsworth, from:
- (p. 1) Fulgentius De Incarnatione;
- (p. 29) Optatus of Milevi De Schismate;
- (p. 71) Ignatius Epistolae;
- (p. 101) Vitae SS. Johannis et Lucae per Simeonem Metaphrasten;
- (p. 111) Theoriani Legatio;
- (p. 124) Pope Leo Contra Eutychen;
- (p. 128) Leontius De Sectis;
- (p. 138) Constantinus Harmenopulus De Opinionibus Haereticorum;
- (p. 141) Hilarius, sermon in Festo Trinitatis;
- (p. 151) the works of Luciferus Calaritanus.
All in Greek except the last, the notes in Latin.
- Creation: written in the first half of the 17th century by R, Holdsworth
Language of Materials
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
MS. Sancroft 90
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 10391.
5 3/4 × 3 1/2 in.