Research materials of Abdul Raufu Mustapha relating to religion and radicalization in northern Nigeria, -2015 and n.d. [c.2014-2016]
Held in our offsite storage facility
- 'Project Proposal, Fieldwork Plans, & Budgets. Radicalization, Counter-radicalization, and Deradicalization in Nigeria', n.d. [c.2014]
- 'Raufu's Field Notes April 2014 on Radicalization Project', notes of interviews with community leaders, academics and representatives of religious sects in northern Nigeria, and related papers, 2014 (= Closed).
- papers relating to religious disturbances in Kaduna and Borno States, including a photocopy of 'Kaduna Religious Riot '87, A catalogue of Events' by the C[hristian] A[ssociation of] N[igeria] Kaduna Publicity Committee, , and notes of interviews with representatives of Christian churches concerning these, Aug 2015, -2015
- notes on religion, sects and radicalization, including notes taken at workshops and other meetings, and from published works, n.d. [c.2014-2016]
- -2015 and n.d. [c.2014-2016]
1 box (4 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.