Collection of six Latin items, Written late in the 13th century, in England
- Fol. 1. 'Preposiciones Grece', a Latin grammatical treatise on Greek prepositions: beg. 'Communiter solet dici.'
- Fol. 9. 'Exoticon magistri Alexandri de Hales', a treatise on Greek words found in theological books
- Fol. 13. A Latin glossary, chiefly from a grammatical point of view: at end 'Expliciunt deriuaciones secundum Pinnok.'
- Fol. 62. 'Tractatus trium canticorum', the hymns begin 'Alma chorus Domini', 'Alle celeste', 'Ad celebres rex celice': each is accompanied by a commentary
- Fol. 65. 'Liber penitencie', a commentary on the poem 'Peniteas cito peccator cum sit miserator | Iudex', etc.
- Fol. 67. Latin grammatical notes
- Creation: Written late in the 13th century, in England
Language of Materials
MS. Auct. F. 6. 8
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 8840
Owned by Wilelmus Goes (about 1600 ?).
9 × 6 3/4 in.