Notes written by Dr. Edward Bernard, Written about 1670-1680 by E. Bernard
Notes written by Dr. Edward Bernard:
- Fols. 8v, 73 rev. Geometrical problems and theorems
- Fol. 21. A list of Dr. Bernard's printed books, with the prices paid for each: see MS. Lat. misc. f. 11, art. 1
- Fol. 43. 'Tertia pars logicæ, sive de Argumentatione ac Methodo.'
- Fol. 66 rev. Collections on the first Nicene Council, A.D. 325, in Greek and Latin
- Creation: Written about 1670-1680 by E. Bernard
Language of Materials
- Greek, Modern (1453-)
MS. Lat. misc. f. 7
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 8771
5 7/8 × 3 3/4 in.