Writings and diaries, c. 1681-1701
Writings and diaries, including:
- (fols. 1-17v, 32v-7, 40-6) essays on theological, moral and political subjects, 1683-96, n.d.
- (fols. 21v-6, 30v-2, 104v-98 rev.) prayers, sermons and devotional writings, 1694-1701
- (fols. 27-30v, 39-40, 95v-94 rev., 80 rev.) charges given by Cocks as chairman of Gloucestershire quarter sessions, 1694-1700
- (fols. 93v-90 rev.) notes on House of Commons business, Dec. 1698-May 1699 with (fols. 85v-83, 79v-72v, 71-65 all rev.) parliamentary diaries, 26 Nov. 1699-Feb. 1700, 5 Feb.-24 June 1701
- (fols. 90-86v rev., 82v-80v rev.) essays and memoranda on economic and political subjects, c.1699-1701.
- Creation: c. 1681-1701
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. hist. b. 209
Other Finding Aids
Parchment wrapper inscribed 'Randall Brisco. Liber Receptorum'