'Materials for history of Wickham Bishop's parish, Essex', Vol. iii-Vol. v, Written in 1911 by Andrew Clark
MS. Top. Essex e. 32: Vol. iii: Essays at tracing descent of copyhold lands, continued, 90 leaves.
MS. Top. Essex e. 33: Vol. iv: Index of the older copyholds of the manor; also, at fol. 75, a classified list of the smaller place-names on the court-rolls, 94 leaves.
MS. Top. Essex e. 34: Vol. v, 96 leaves:
- Fol. 1v. Descent of copyhold lands
- Fol. 29v. alphabetical list of tenants
- Fol. 68v. alphabetical list of holdings
- Fol. 75v. list of field-names in the tithe-apportionment, 1841, and miscellaneous notes, for which see table of contents at fol. 1
- Creation: Written in 1911 by Andrew Clark
Language of Materials
MSS. Top. Essex e. 32-34
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 35704-35706
8 × 6 3/8 in.