Notes, letters and articles relating to T. W. Hanson, 1910-1963, not recorded at the time of cataloguing
- (MS. Hanson 11) notes on Edwards bindings, with photographs. 113 leaves.
- (MS. Hanson 12) letters to Hanson, mainly about Edwards bindings, 1912-1963. 200 leaves.
- (MS. Hanson 13) two articles by Hanson on the Edwards family, with a list of Edwards imprints. 263 leaves.
- (MS. Hanson 14) letters to Hanson, about the Edwards family, many from descendants, 1912-1944. 167 leaves.
- (MS. Hanson 15) letters to Hanson, with (fols. 173-228) notes by him on William Blake, 1910-1961. 224 leaves.
- Creation: 1910-1963, not recorded at the time of cataloguing
Language of Materials
MSS. Hanson 11-15
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 47572-47576.