Introducing lectures and talks by others, 1985-2017
- Organising and introducing speakers for the annual Patrides lecture series, University of York, 1985-1993, n.d.
- Introductions and arrangements for a biography lecture series, University of Oxford, 1999-2004 [=Closed]
- Introducing a talk by Caryl Phillips, University of Oxford, 2000-2001
- Introduction to the Oxford Amnesty Lecture (Queen's College, Oxford) by Susan Sontag (as well as an introduction to an event following the publication of Sontag's novel In America), 2000-2001
- Chairing a lecture by Margaret Drabble, Oxford (2001); Chairing a Index on Censorship (Orange Index) debate on patriotism, Oxford (2003)
- Introducing Marine Warner as the Weinrebe Lecturer for the Oxford Centre for Life-Writing at Wolfson College, University of Oxford (Feb 2014), 2011-2014; Introducing the Weinrebe Lecturer Martin Gayford (Jan 2013); Wolfson College event with J.M. Coetzee (2014) (no introduction text); Introducing an A.S. Byatt reading and question and answer session, University of York, n.d. [c. 1996]
- Introductions by Lee to lectures by Adam Phillips, Ray Monk, Romesh Gunesekera, Anne Deighton and Michèle Roberts at the Oxford Centre for Life-Writing, Wolfson College, 2011-2017
1.0 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material closed.