Vol. v-Vol. vi, Written in 1912 by A. Clark
MS. Top. Essex e. 18: Vol. v. Valuation for the apportionment of the tithe-rent charge, 1838 (fol. 2v); summary of the said apportionment (fol. 50v); and notes on the agricultural condition of the parish, 1820-38 (fol. 90), 104 leaves.
MS. Top. Essex e. 19: Vol. vi, 96 leaves, Extracts from:
- The rectors' tithing-book, 1741-1841 (fol. 1v)
- The overseers' rate-book, 1782-1805 and 1835-7 (fols. 53, 64v)
- The surveyors' highway rate books, 1844-59 (fol. 74v)
- Also (fol. 80v) calendar of removal orders, 1711-1834, in the vestry chest
- Creation: Written in 1912 by A. Clark
Language of Materials
MSS. Top. Essex e. 18-19
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 35695-35696
8 × 6 3/8 in.