'Index scriptorum ecclesiasticorum cum Censuris' and other writings, Written about A.D. 1584-1602 in Spain, in more than one hand
- Fol. 1. 'Index scriptorum ecclesiasticorum cum Censuris': beg. 'Anno ... 63 S. Jacobus frater Domini'
- The last entry in the original hand is Thomas de Vio Caietanus, and is followed by a list of Councils to A.D. 663 (fol. 40v)
- Fol. 49. 'De delectu opinionum in moribus'
- Fols. 71, 143. Two sets of Dictata on Qu. xxvii Primae, the latter dated May 23. 1584 and with 'Rob. P. Philippus' on fol. 192v
- Fol. 193. Dictata on Qu. l-lxiv, cvi-cxiv Primae, dated at end Apr. 1, 1585
- A fragment of a printed programma is fol. 356
- Creation: Written about A.D. 1584-1602 in Spain, in more than one hand
Language of Materials
MS. e Mus. 208
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 3665
Manuscript acquired by the Bodleian Library (208)
8 1/8 - 8 1/2 × 5 5/8 - 6 1/2 in.