Devonshire indexes by John Walker, Written in about 1710 by J. Walker
Devonshire indexes by John Walker:
- Fol. 1. 'An alphabeticall list of... all the incumbents immediately after the Restoration ...'
- Fol. 79. 'Alphabetical list of all the incumbents immediately before the Rebellion.'
- Fol. 107. 'An alphabetical catalogue of all the Rectories, Vicaradges, Chappelrys etc... with the names . of the incumbents next immediately after the Restoration ...'
- Fols. 147, 289. Similar lists for the time 'immediately before the abolition of episcopacy in 46.'
- Fol. 223. 'An alphabetical list of all those who were deprived.' in 1662, under the Act of Uniformity: partly torn
- Fol. 249. A supplementary list of incumbents after the Restoration, A-M only
- Creation: Written in about 1710 by J. Walker
Language of Materials
MS. J. Walker e. 4
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 10875
9 × 7 1/8 in.