'Bundles of larger papers and accounts', Written in about 1704
'Bundles of larger papers and accounts', collected by J. Walker for his Sufferings of the Clergy, supplied chiefly by, or relating to:
- Fol. 3. F. Drake of Pontefract
- Fol. 25. rev. Rich. Newte
- Fol. 33. John Croker senior and (fol. 52) junior
- Fol. 63. Jo. Hickes
- Fol. 72. Lewis Southcomb
- Fol. 95. 'old mr. [Thomas?] Long'
- Fol. 112. Nathaniel Spinckes
Many relate to Devonshire. There are also papers about the state of (fol. 204) Oxford and (fol. 292) Cambridge Universities during the Commonwealth.
- Creation: Written in about 1704
Language of Materials
MS. J. Walker c. 8
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 10866
13 5/8 × 8 7/8 in.