Theological notes, Written in and after 1650 by dr. Thomas Marshall
Theological notes, including:
- Fol. 4. 'Socinianismus ad methodum Christophori Ostorodi in ejus Institutionibus (Germ. Unterrichtung) animadversus et digestus'
- Fol. 51. extracts in Greek from the Codex Leicestrensis of the New Testament consisting of the exposition of the Apostles' creed, lives of the Apostles, descriptions of the five patriarchates, and the prologue to the epistle to the Hebrews
- Fol. 57v. notes from printed books
- There are also notes on fols. 2, 33-6, 50, 63: the rest is blank paper
- Creation: Written in and after 1650 by dr. Thomas Marshall
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
- Greek, Modern (1453-)
MS. Marshall 105
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 5305
On the inner front cover is 'Rotterdam, Febr. 14, 1650 styl. nov., prijs vjst,.
6 1/8 × 4 in.