Northamptonshire collections, Written in about 1720
Northamptonshire collections, among which are:
- P. 30. Extracts from printed books relating to the county
- P. 212. Extracts from a fragmentary Cartulary of Bury St. Edmunds
- P. 220. Extracts from a 15th cent. register of George Fraunceys sacrist of Peterborough abbey
- P. 250. Extracts from a register of Brackley Hospital
Indexes of persons and places follow.
- Creation: Written in about 1720
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
MS. Top. Northants c. 11
Bridges' Northamptonshire MSS. L. 11
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 16628
12 1/2 × 7 5/8 in.