Northamptonshire collections, Written in about 1720
Northamptonshire collections, among which are:
- P. 5. A copy of a survey of the river Nen from Northampton to Peterborough, 1606
- P. 15. Names of barons and knights in about 1190-1415, collected from the Fees and Scutage Rolls
- P. 49. Lists of the sheriffs of the county, 1155-1642
- P. 61. Arms and pedigrees of county families, chiefly from MSS. belonging to John Anstis
- P. 341. Extracts from ecclesiastical records, such as grants of church lands after the Reformation, and taxation of churches about 1220 (p. 421)
Indexes of persons, arms and places follow.
- Creation: Written in about 1720
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
MS. Top. Northants c. 10
Bridges' Northamptonshire MSS. K. 10
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 16627
12 3/8 × 8 in.