Northamptonshire collections, Written in about 1720
Northamptonshire collections, among which are:
- P. v. Notes 'ex (majore) Repertorio Recordorum in Turre Londinensi.'
- P. 57. Copies of notes and perambulations of forests, 13th-17th centuries
- P. 168a. Copies of old charters, chiefly from a MS. belonging to Augustus Vincent
- P. 215. Extracts from Close Rolls (1204-1483), Charter Rolls (1226-1483: p. 447), Fine Rolls (1272-1326: p. 539) and Patent Rolls (1309-1483: p. 611)
There is a general index of places.
- Creation: Written in about 1720
Language of Materials
MS. Top. Northants c. 8
Bridges' Northamptonshire MSS. H. 8
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 16625
12 5/8 × 8 in.