Miscellanea by E. W. B. Nicholson, Written about 1862-1890, chiefly by E. W. B. Nicholson
Miscellanea by E. W. B. Nicholson. Juvenile literary productions of E. W. B. Nicholson:
- Fol. 2v. 'Catalogue of my Library'
- Fols. 5v, 15v. notes on comparative philology
- Fol. 8v. commencement of a history of Roman Britain
- Fol. 36. translation of Homer's Odyssey, ix 116-141, into English verse, beg. 'Beside the harbour of the Cyclop shore'
- Fols. 37v, 44. 'Harold', a historical poem of 680 lines of blank verse
- Creation: Written about 1862-1890, chiefly by E. W. B. Nicholson
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. misc. c. 83
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 36103
12 1/2 × 7 3/4 in.