Extracts for Warwickshire, Written (?) about 1640-1650 by Sir William Dugdale
Extracts for Warwickshire from the following Chancery enrolments:
- P. 1. charter rolls, 1 John-12 Ed. iv
- P. 156. rolls of gifts of forfeited lands, 15 & 16 Ed. ii, and French rolls, 19-20 Ed. iii
- P. 161. fine rolls, 6 John-22 Ed. iv
- P. 305. close rolls, 6 John-23 Ed. iv
There is a table of contents with engraved border and Dugdale's arms on p. v.
- Creation: Written (?) about 1640-1650 by Sir William Dugdale
Language of Materials
MS. Dugdale 4
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 6494
12 1/5 × 8 in.