Four treatises by professor Samuel Foster, Written in 1626-1629 by S. Foster
Four treatises by professor Samuel Foster:
- Fol. vi. 'The Sector Explained, Demonstrated, Augmented...', '1626. Decemb. 20.'
- P. 103. 'The Crosse-Staffe Explained, Demonstrated, Augmented...', '1627. Aug: 24.'
- P. 147. 'Certain Eminent Propositions for the ... solution of Sphericall Triangles. Propounded by ... Iohn Nepair [or Napier] Baron of Merchiston, Demonstrated...', '1628. July 7.'
- P. 185. 'The Geometrical Square ... Devised...', '1629. August. 24.'
- Creation: Written in 1626-1629 by S. Foster
Language of Materials
MS. Savile 102
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 26170
Owned by 'S. P. Rigaud, June 6, 1835.'.
7 1/2 × 6 in.