'Cantate e arie diverse', 18th cent.
Comprises twenty-two airs by
- Joh. Ad. Hasse (11 Sassone: three, foll, 1, 100, 106)
- Gio. Porta (two, fols. 8, 54)
- Nic. Porpora (two, fols. 12, 48)
- Benedetto (Micheli ?) dell' Oubue (? one, 'Parto ti lascio', fol. 16)
- Gemin. Jacomelli (two, fols. 24, 74)
- Leonardo da Vinci (three, fols. 42, 58, 80)
- Michel Caballoni (or Gabelone, one, 'Empia chi sa', fol. 68)
- Gio. Batt. Costanzi (one, 'Giurai sainarlo', fol. 96)
- Creation: 18th cent.
Language of Materials
MS. Mus. e. 7
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 16809
about 8 1/2 × 11 1/2 in.