Anthems by dr. Maurice Greene, written in the 18th cent. partly by M. Greene
- 'Blessed are all they', autograph
- 'I will magnify'
- 'My song shall be alway', autograph
- 'Turn thy face': 'O God of my righteousness'
- 'O Lord, who shall dwell', with separate vocal and instrumental parts.
- Creation: written in the 18th cent. partly by M. Greene
Language of Materials
MS. Mus d. 46
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 16750
9 3/8 × 11 3/4 in.