Vocal music, secular 5, [1976-1998]
MS. Mus. b. 515
- ASJ II/87 (RSJ 37). 'Dreams' for Soprano solo and piano: 'Evening river', 'Green whispers' and 'Vocalise' (words possibly by the composer). Manuscript score,  with photocopy of dated c1976 'Vocalise' only; revised version, [mid-1980s], further revised version in Sibelius score, post-1995.
- ASJ II/89 (RSJ 39). 'Anglorum feriae' for Soprano and Tenor soloists and small orchestra (words, George Peele). Photocopy of score and vocal score in ink (with photocopied vocal lines pasted over the manuscript), 29 Mar 1977.
- ASJ II/94 (RSJ 43). 'Veritas veritatum' for 6 solo voices or 6-part choir unaccompanied (words from Medieval Latin lyrics, translated into English by Helen Waddell). Score in ink, 5 Mar 1981.
- ASJ II/102 (RSJ 48). 'Muniments', four songs for Baritone solo and piano: 'Greenham Common', 'Lakenheath', 'Faslaner' and 'Holy loch' (words, Kim Taplin). Score in ink and dot-matrix print with 2 different photocopies of the latter, .
- ASJ II/110. 'Hymn to the seasons', cantata for Soprano solo, clarinet and piano (words, David Whitter). Score in early computer print, 3 copies: one with original cover design by Rachael Sherlaw Johnson (clarinet part in transposed pitch) and two others, one annotated, one without title page (with clarinet part in sounding pitch); separate clarinet part is also present. In addition there is a Sibelius print of score and clarinet part, , word as text and an incomplete set of transparencies of the published version.
- ASJ II/116. 'Envoi' for Soprano solo, piano and string quartet (words, Boethius from Medieval Latin lyrics translated into English by Helen Waddell). 2 scores and 2 vocal scores in early computer print, .
- ASJ II/125. 'Carmina veris et amoris (Songs of springtime and love)' for Soprano solo, treble recorder, cello and harpsichord (words from Medieval Latin lyrics translated into English by Helen Waddell). Sibelius score, .
Language of Materials
MS. Mus. b. 515