Vocal music, secular 2, -1988
MS. Mus. b. 512
- ASJ II/69 (RSJ 24*). 'Green whispers of gold' for voice, electronic tape and piano (words, E.E. Cummings and Robert Sherlaw Johnson). Draft, 2 different scores in ink and photocopy of the longer version, . Further information in A catalogue of the works of Robert Sherlaw Johnson, 2004.
- ASJ II/72 (RSJ 26*). 'Carmina vernalia' for Soprano solo, flute, oboe, clarinet, horn, trumpet, trombone, piano, volin, viola and cello (words from Medieval Latin lyrics translated into English by Helen Waddell). Manuscript scores of 3 versions: 1972 (in ink, with amendments in red), 1988 (annotated photocopy in larger and smaller formats) and 1996 (in ink, with various further amendments). Also present is part III (Alba) in transparent and printed copy prepared as a separate publication and its analysis on transparent sheets. Further information in A catalogue of the works of Robert Sherlaw Johnson, 2004
- ASJ II/75. 'Laid on my bed in silence of the night', song for voice, viola and piano. Score in ink, [1974-c 1980].
- ASJ II/76 (RSJ 29*). 'Where the wild things are', song for sprano and tape (words, Maurice Sendak). 2 scores: vocal and electronic, .
- ASJ II/81 (RSJ 32). 'Jabberwocky' for voice and tape: I. Jabberwocky; II. The walrus and the carpenter. Graphic score of I and musical score of II, both in ink; photocopy of II and performance notes for I and II, .
- ASJ II/85 (RSJ 35). 'Songs of love and springtime' for Soprano solo and piano (words from Medieval Latin lyrics translated into English by Helen Waddell): Walafrid Strabo (Ad amicum), 1974; MS. of Benedictbeuern, 1974; Alba (10th-century MS.), n.d. Manuscript score of 'Alba' and 2 photocopies of later versions. Further information in A catalogue of the works of Robert Sherlaw Johnson, 2004.
MS. Mus. b. 512