Vocal music, sacred 4, 1980-
MS. Mus. b. 510
- ASJ II/93 (RSJ 42). 'The manger' for Soprano solo, SATB with div. and organ (words, Robert Southwell, refrain traditional). Score in ink, 12 Sep 1980.
- ASJ II/95 (RSJ 44). Newminster mass for congregational unison voices and keyboard (organ). Early computer copy  and Sibelius-produced revised version, .
- ASJ II/99. 'Aposticha for the Sunday of St Thomas' for SATB with div. Photocopy of score produced on early computer; manuscript score in a sketchbook, .
- ASJ II/104. Festival mass of the Resurrection (third version) for SATB choir, small orchestra and/or organ. Score and vocal score/version with organ in ink, with orchestral parts in dot-matrix print, .
- ASJ II/111. 'Missa aedis Christi' for unaccompanied mixed voices. Score in early computer prints: incomplete proofs, signed copy dated 21 Nov 1991 and various sections differently typeset and annotated, n.d. Also present is a published copy (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1992) with performance markings by a 'Boy'.
- ASJ II/120. Woodstock mass for congregational unison voices and keyboard (organ). Sibelius score, [1995-1998], revised version, . Further information in A catalogue of the works of Robert Sherlaw Johnson, 2004.
- ASJ II/122. 'A form of Compline in English' for unaccompanied voices (mostly in unison). Sibelius score, .
- ASJ II/128. 'Mass for the millenium'. Sketches in ink and Sibelius score of first 8 bars of early version with organ, and Sibelius score of complete final version with cello, .
- ASJ II/129. 'Dum medium silentium', motet for SATB with div., oboe and cello. Sketch in ink, n.d. and Sibelius score, .
- ASJ II/130. 'Puer natus', motet for the millenium for Soprano solo and SATB with div. Sibelius score, .
- ASJ III/14. Gloria for congregational unison voices. Early computer copy, [early 1990s].
- ASJ III/15. Sanctus I for congregational unison voices. Early computer copy, [early 1990s].
- ASJ III/16. Sanctus II for congregational unison voices. Early computer copy, [early 1990s].
- ASJ III/17. Agnus Dei I for congregational unison voices. Early computer copy, [early 1990s].
MS. Mus. b. 510