Vocal music, sacred 1, -1967
MS. Mus. b. 507
- ASJ I/8. Short mass for choir alternating with congregation and organ accompaniment (Kyrie, Sanctus and Agnus Dei). 2 scores in ink, the earlier (entitled 'Ferial mass for congregational use') with many corrections, [1953-1960].
- ASJ I/10. Improperia for unaccompanied SATB with div. (Latin words from the Service of the Veneration of the Cross for Good Friday). Score in ink on tracing paper and 2 dyeline copies (one annotated), [post-1960].
- ASJ I/12. 'Vidi aquam', Antiphon for SATB with div. (words from the Asperges ceremony of Eastertide). 3 scores: early ink copy has the title 'Vidi egrediente', 2 other copies are in dyeline, Oct 1954.
- ASJ I/13. 'Miserere mei Deus', Psalm 50 for SATB with div. (words from the Asperges ceremony of Eastertide). 5 scores: 3 in ink, each with a different ending, plus another 2 copies in dyeline, one annotated, [1954?].
- ASJ I/16. Christmas cantata for Soprano solo, choir and orchestra (words 'selected mainly from the Bible'). Not extant, only concert programme exists (1955).
- ASJ I/21. 'In honorem Mariae', cantata: meditations on the 'Angelus' for Soprano and Alto soloists, SATB choir, boys' choir and orchestra. Score in ink, .
- ASJ I/22. Psalm 128 for unaccompanied SATB choir. Score in ink on tracing paper and 2 scores in dyeline copy, one of  and one amended in [1959?].
- ASJ I/31. Mass for treble voices and organ (Kyrie, Gloria, Sanctus and Agnus Dei). Organ score in ink and pencil; choral score in dyeline, [1959?].
- ASJ II/33 (RSJ 1). 'Resurrection', cantata for Soprano solo, SATB choir, piano and strings. Score in ink, with amendments in red biro, ; revised version 1967? on tracing paper and in dyeline copy.
- ASJ II/34 (RSJ 2). 'Song cycle of Our Lady' for Soprano solo and harpsichord (words from Song of Songs and Lamentations of Jeremiah). Score in ink, 1960; revised version in dyeline and on tracing paper, 1967; revised version of 1962 not extant.
MS. Mus. b. 507