Research papers and miscellaneous correspondence, 1909-1953
- Letter addressed to Edward Lane Poole from Elizabeth Malleson in which she expresses her sadness that he is leaving England for Africa, 1912 and a letter addressed to Edward on his birthday from his mother Rachael Emily Lane Poole (née Malleson) in which she expresses her confidence in his future prospects, 1909.
- One notebook of handwritten notes by Edward Lane Poole regarding 'Native Tribes of Nothern Rhodesia', n.d.
- One typed account by Edward Lane Poole entitled, 'A Short History of the North Charterland Exploration Co', 1923.
- Two newspaper articles regarding the 'last living natives' in Africa and African maps, 1925-1933.
- Papers compiled by Edward Lane Poole relating to the formation of the Central African Federation, 1953.
- Original folder containing testimonials put together by Edward Lane Poole, 1910-1940.
1 box (6 folders)
Existence and Location of Copies
MS. 10755/7 (folder 4) contains a photocopy edition of Edward Lane Poole's original folder containing testimonials.