Legal papers by Scipio Gentilis, with a few notes apparently in his hand, written in about 1600
- (fol. 1) 'Scipionis Gentilis ... ad Tit, Cod. de Pactis [ii. 3] commentarius.'
- (fol. 48) 'Disputatio de Pactis ...'
- (fol. 104) 'Ad Titulum Cod. Si certum petatur', (iv. 2)
- (fol. 155) 'Ad Titulum C[odicis] de probationibus', etc. (iv. 19, etc.)
- (fol. 299) 'Ad Titulum Cod. Qui bonis cedere possunt', (vii. 71).
- Creation: written in about 1600
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 565
Auct. X. 3. 18
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 17443
13 5/8 × 8 1/2 in.