Collations, written in the first half of the 18th cent.
Made up of four MSS, comprising:
- (fol. 2) 'Cornelii Nepotis Vitæ Excellentium Imperatorum cum MS. collatæ.'
- (fol. 7) 'Periegesis Prisciani collata cum codice J. P. D[orvillii] ad Edit. Oxon. 1712 in 8vo':
- (fol. 11) 'Calpurnii Eclogae cum codice Sancti Joannis Carbonani Neapoli collatæ cum edit[i]one Ald. i ...'
- (fol. 17) 'Variantes lectiones in codice manuscripto [J. P. D'Orvillii] ad Petri Burmanni Editionem Ovidii Fastorum, Amstel. 1713.' This is in the same hand as (fol. 2)
- Creation: written in the first half of the 18th cent.
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 199
Auct. X. 1. 6. 10
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 17077
9 × 6 3/4 in.