Notes and collations, Written chiefly in 1729 by J. P. D'Orville and Petrus Burmannus Secundus
- (p. iv) 'Statii Sylvae, a Franc. Junio cum MS. Senensi collatae ad Edit: Bernartii Antverp. 1595.' 'Ex Biblioth. Leidensi': in D'Orville's hand
- (p. 1) Notes on the Thebais of Statius, including collations, and observations by Falconerius, 'ex autographo N. Heinsii': signed on p. 19 'P. Burmannus, md cc xxix.'
- (p. 31) A collation of the Achilleis of Statius in a Vossian MS. with the Paris edition of 1600: in Burmann's hand
- (p. 41) 'Excerpta ex Statii Thebaide', in the same hand, dated 1729
- (p. 81) A few Latin notes on the Thebais of Statius.
- Creation: Written chiefly in 1729 by J. P. D'Orville and Petrus Burmannus Secundus
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 191
Auct. X. 1. 6. 2
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 17069
8 1/2 × 6 5/8 in.