Orations of Cicero, written in the 15th cent. in Italy
- (fol. 1) Pro A. Caecina.
- (fol. 26) Pro lege agraria, the three orations
- (fol. 62) In L. Calpurnium Pisonem
- (fol. 90) Pro C. Rabirio Postumo
- (fol. 100) Pro C. Rabirio
- (fol. 110v) Pro Roscio comoedo.
On fol. 1: 'Hic codex a me Hieronymo Lagomarsino e Soc. Jesu cum vulgatis diligenter collatus, in mea Ciceronis Orationum editione numero 38. designabitur. Florentiæ 16. Jun. 1740. Cl. II. 38.'.
- Creation: written in the 15th cent. in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 78
Auct. X. 1. 8. 19
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 16956
Our best descriptions for medieval items in this collection are in Medieval Manuscripts in Oxford Libraries under MSS. D'Orville.
On parchment, with some illuminated capitals
10 × 7 in.