Copies of Euripides and Sophocles, written in the 15th cent.
- (p. 1) The 'Εκάβη of Euripides, with scholia
- (p. 89) The 'ορέστης of Euripides, with scholia
- (p. 239) The Αΐας of Sophocles, with scholia
- (p. 359) The 'Ηλέκτρα of Sophocles, with scholia
A note of the 16th cent. on p. vii states that the scholia are by Thomas Magister (Theodulus).
- Creation: written in the 15th cent.
Language of Materials
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
MS. D'Orville 73
Auct. X. 1. 3. 14
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 16951
Our best descriptions for medieval items in this collection are in Medieval Manuscripts in Oxford Libraries under MSS. D'Orville.
8 1/4 × 6 in.