Twenty-four short geometrical treatises, written perhaps in about A.D. 1500
Only four bear their authors' names:
- (fol. 1) 'Eύκλείδου περί γεωμετρίας' (the definitions of the first book only)
- (fol. 3) 'Ηρωνος Άρχή τών γεωμετρονμένων'
- (fol. 3v) 'Ηρωνος Έίσαγωγαί τών γεωμετρονμένων'
- (fol. 57v) 'Opos κύκλον εύρεθείς έν άλλη βίβλώ τού αύτού 'Ήρωνος οΰτως'
In the margin are diagrams.
- Creation: written perhaps in about A.D. 1500
Language of Materials
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
MS. D'Orville 69
Auct. X. 1. 3. 10
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 16947
9 1/8 × 6 3/4 in.