'Gratii de Venatione, seu Cynegeticwn liber', with various readings, written in about A.D. 1600, partly by R. Titius
- (fol. 10) 'M. Aurell OlimpI Nemesiani ...Cynegeticwn liber.'
- (fol. 15) 'Roberti Titii Burgensis in Gratij Cynegetica... Commentarius', autograph; in three divisions
- (fol. 105) Notes by Robertis Titius on the Cynegetica of Nemegianus, in Latin: autograph
- (fol. 117) 'De soluendis amoribus', a Latin dissertation, presumably by R. Titius, and in his handwriting: beg. 'Amorem sic definio', ends 'uelle uidentur ut pro[prium]', some leaves being lost.
Gaisford shows that D'Orville himself bought this volume in Italy.
- Creation: written in about A.D. 1600, partly by R. Titius
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 57
Auct. X. 1. 2. 25
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 16935
12 1/2 × 8 7/8 in.