Miscellaneous observations on Latin poets, apparently in the hand of Willem Vlaming, written in the first half of the 18th cent. by W. Vlaming (?)
- (fol. 1v) Observations, divided into two Capitula: all on fols. 29-55 are on Persius
- (fol. 56) 'Novæ lectiones è Juvenalis Membranis erutæ.'
- (fol. 623) 'Novæ lectiones & observationes in A. Persii Satyras.'
- (fol. 632) 'Notae in Junii Juvenalis Satyras.'.
- Creation: written in the first half of the 18th cent. by W. Vlaming (?)
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 41
Auct. X. 1. 2. 89
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 16919
13 1/4 × 8 1/2 in.