Copies of old liturgical pieces, Written late in the 17th century
Copies of old liturgical pieces:
- P. 1. 'Calendarium vetus Romanæ ecclesiæ ex Cod. MS. in Archivis Bibliothecæ Bodleianæ ...'
- P. 13. 'Obituarium vetustum ecclesiæ Wigorniensis descriptum ex calendario.'
- P. 21. 'Menologium', extracts from an Old English Passionale in a Cotton MS. with (in parts) a Latin translation, in parallel columns
- P. 59. 'In assumptione sanctȩ Mariȩ Virginis', 'ex codice MSto Wigorneensi inter codd. Jun. N. 121', an Old English sermon. Pp. 65-end are blank
- Creation: Written late in the 17th century
Language of Materials
- English, Old (ca.450-1100)
MS. Gough Sax. Lit. 2
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 18322
10 × 7 3/4 in.