'Miscellaneous papers in the Lambeth Library digested by dr. Ducarel, A.D. 1767', Written in about 1760-1767, chiefly by A. C. Ducarel
'Miscellaneous papers in the Lambeth Library digested by dr. Ducarel, A.D. 1767', calendars of papers, of which the chief subjects are:
- American colonies and the work of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel there, 1641-1762 (fol. 3)
- Queen Anne's bounty, 1704-67 (fol. 29)
- Corporation of the Sons of the Clergy, 1678-1766 (fol. 37)
- Court Papers, 1758-66 (fol. 43v)
- Foreign Protestants, 1695-1764 (fol. 70)
- Index to archbp. Wake's papers at Christ Church, Oxford (fol. 109)
- Creation: Written in about 1760-1767, chiefly by A. C. Ducarel
Language of Materials
MS. Gough Surrey 8
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 18247
With dr. Ducarel's armorial bookplate.
13 7/8 × 8 1/2 in.