Miscellaneous papers, chiefly relating to the University of Cambridge, Written in the first half of the 18th century
Miscellaneous papers, chiefly relating to the University of Cambridge. Made up of several pieces:
- Fols. 2, 12. Copy of the will of Robert Green, of Clare college, Cambridge, 10 Oct. 1721, and codicil 5 July 1725.
- Fol. 3. Notes on 'Twine de Antiq: Cantab.'.
- Fol. 26. Copy of Graces and petitions, 1668-1710.
- Fol. 78. Copy of the will of John Brown, master of University college, Oxford, 11 March 1763, proved 14 Aug. 1764.
- Fol. 86. Extracts from the University registers, 1456-1571.
- Fol. 116. Catalogue of the MSS. of the University library, comprising the sections Dd 1-13, Ii 1-6, Kk 1-6, LI 1-6, Mm 1-6. A short classified list of some of the MSS. is at fol. 1-6, 189.
- Fol. 235. Lists of graduates, compiled from the Proctors' receipts and disbursements, etc., 1444-1589.
- Creation: Written in the first half of the 18th century
Language of Materials
MS. Gough Camb. 37
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 17795
This volume was partly part (or all) of no. 8026 in the Farmer sale, 1798.
13 3/8 × 8 5/8 in.