Collections made and partly written by dr. Charles Mason for Cambridgeshire, Written partly in about 1730-1760 by C. Mason
Collections made and partly written by dr. Charles Mason for Cambridgeshire. Copies of statutes and injunctions concerning the University, including:
- The 'Statuta auita' from the Senior Proctor's book (p. 1)
- The 'whole University Commemoration book', 1639-71, copied in 1731 (p. 121)
- The Injunctions of 1535 (p. 177) and the like
- At p. 157 copies of papers relating to Queens' college
There are good indexes at pp. 111, 261.
- Creation: Written partly in about 1730-1760 by C. Mason
Language of Materials
MS. Gough Camb. 6
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 17756
13 3/8 × 8 3/4 in.