'Abstract from the Publick Records etc....', Written in 1752-1753 by G. C. Clark
'Abstract from the Publick Records etc. of Charters, Acts of Parliament, Treaties, etc., concerning:
- The Steuartry and Principality of Scotland [p. 1]
- The Dutchy of Cornwall [p. 99]
- The Principality of Wales and Earldom of Chester [p. 106]
- The Dutchy of Normandy [p. iii]
- The Dauphiné of France [p. iii]'
'by George Chambers Clerk ...' Pp. 148 to end are blank.
- Creation: Written in 1752-1753 by G. C. Clark
Language of Materials
MS. Gough Gen. Top. 18
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 17612
'R. G. ex biblioth. Argathel. 1785.'.
10 1/2 × 8 5/8 in.