'...Ordo Breuiarij secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', Written in 1462 at Brescia
'...Ordo Breuiarij secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', consisting of:
- A calendar with many Brescian saints (fol. 1)
- 'Psalterium' (fol. 7: first leaf mutilated at foot)
- Proprium de Tempore (fol. 62v)
- Hymnal (fol. 238)
- Proprium ('festiuitates') Sanctorum (fol. 247v)
- Commune Sanctorum with minor offices (fol. 376v)
- Creation: Written in 1462 at Brescia
415 leaves, in double columns
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 353
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19439
At end 'Finis ... 1462.'
- See Frere, Bibl. Mus.-Liturg. , p, 23.
On parchment, with some small miniatures, a border, etc.
12 × 8 5/8 in.