'...Officium beate Marie Virginis secundum consuetudinem Romana ecclesie', Written in the 15th century in Italy
'...Officium beate Marie Virginis secundum consuetudinem Romana ecclesie', preceded by a calendar (fol. 1), and followed by:
- The longer 'Officium sancte Crucis' (fol. 96)
- 'Officium Mortuorum' (fol. 125)
- Penitential Psalms with litany (fol. 179)
- The shorter 'Officium sancte Crucis' (fol. 204v)
The calendar contains several Tuscan saints.
- Creation: Written in the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 269
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19371
On parchment, with some small miniatures, borders, etc.
5 5/8 × 4 in.