'...Offitium beate Marie Virginis secundum consuetudinem Curie Romane', Written in the 15th century in Italy
'...Offitium beate Marie Virginis secundum consuetudinem Curie Romane', preceded by a Calendar (fol. 2), and followed by:
- 'Offitium in agenda Mortuorum' (fol. 95)
- The Penitential Psalms with Litany (fol. 136)
- 'Missa beatissime Marie Virginis' (fol. 156)
- 'Offitium sanctissime Crucis' (fol. 164)
- 'Offitium Spiritus Sancti' (fol. 175)
- Creation: Written in the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 227
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19339
On fol. 174v is a figure of the person for whom the book was written, and a shield bearing the arms party per fess, the upper part party per pale or and azure, the lower part argent.
On parchment, with some miniatures and illuminated borders
3 5/8 × 2 3/4 in.