'...Ordo breuiarii secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', Written in the second half of the 14th century
'...Ordo breuiarii secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', consisting of:
- A Proprium de Tempore (fol. 1)
- Proprium ('festiuitates') Sanctorum (fol. 313)
- Commune Sanctorum (fol. 502v: imperf. at end)
- Fol. 391 is torn
- Creation: Written in the second half of the 14th century
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 213
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19325
On fol. 1 is 'pertinet fratri Petro Giprelli (?: late 15th cent.?).'On fol. 312v is a note of a debt of six florins owed by 'Petrus Marchand de moñ', 31 May 1452, to 'frater Ludouicus.'.
- See Frere, Bibl. Mus.-Liturg. , p. 20.
On parchment, in double columns
5 1/2 × 4 in.