Hours of the Virgin, according to the use of Tournay, Written in the 15th century in France
Hours of the Virgin, according to the use of Tournay, in Latin: preceded by:
- A Calendar (fol. 1)
- 'Heures de la Croix' (fol. 14)
- Hours of the Holy Spirit (fol. 19)
- The Penitential Psalms with Litany (fol. 65)
- 'Les Vegilles des Mors' (fol. 79)
- Suffrages, etc. (fol. 102), some of which are added later, one of the latter with a Dutch rubric
This is not certainly a Canonici volume.
- Creation: Written in the 15th century in France
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 175
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19303
On parchment, with five full-page miniatures, borders, etc., binding, leather with stamped devices (sides only, the rest modern)
7 3/4 × 5 1/2 in.