'...Breuiarium secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', Written in the second half of the 15th century in Italy
'...Breuiarium secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', a Franciscan Breviary, consisting of:
- A Calendar (fol. 1) with calculations apparently starting from 1470
- the Proprium de Tempore (fol. 9)
- Rubrics (fol. 196)
- Psalter (fol. 204)
- Hymnal (fol. 272)
- 'Proprium Sanctorum' (fol. 282)
- 'Commune Sanctorum' (fol. 404), and smaller offices and benedictions
- Creation: Written in the second half of the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 170
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19300
On parchment, in double columns, with small miniatures, borders, etc.
6 3/8 × 4 7/8 in.