Premonstratensian offices and prayers, Written in 1507 in Germany
Premonstratensian offices and prayers:
- A service for approaching and leaving the altar (fol. 1: rubric at beg. 'Accessus altaris Premonstratensium', at end 'Recessus altaris')
- Penitential Psalms with Litany, etc. (fol. 16)
- Seven Joys of the Virgin (fol. 37)
- 'Quinque Psalmi de Passione Domini', not the usual ten (fol. 48v)
- Prayers partly in German (fol. 71)
At end 'Amen . 220.127.116.11.'.
- Creation: Written in 1507 in Germany
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 37
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19247
On parchment, binding, parchment on boards, with bosses and clasp, German contemporary work
4 5/8 × 3 7/8 in.